Top Commercial Legal Services in Nigeria | Business Attorneys in Nigeria-Lagos.
Practicing as the top lawyers in Lagos, Nigeria, we believe in solving business-legal problems by providing best unique commercial law solutions, and we endeavor to control the issue before they become unmanageable. We always employ our experience by using sound negotiating skills to avoid unnecessary litigation to our client's greatest business-legal advantage. Since time is crucial to business, we always use simple and practical business legal solutions. We have the requisite and professional experience in delivering results in the following legal services::
- Corporate,Trade & Commercial
- international & Foreign Investment
- Property & Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Maritime Law Services
- Joint Venture
- Banking & Finance
- Business Permit, Expatriate Quota, CERPAC & Government Approvals
- Due Diligence for Local & Multi-National Companies
- Business & Company Registrations Assistance and Set-up in all aspects in Lagos, Nigeria
- Regulatory Approvals:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria (CAC)
- Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS)
- NAFDAC- National Agency for Food & Drug Administration & Control
- Nigerian Ministry of Interior
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
- Department of Petroleum Services (DPR)
- Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Trademarks, Copyright, Patent Rights & all aspect intellectual Property rights, protection and registration
- Merger & Acquisition, Capital Market
- Import, Export & Trade.
- Mining, Oil licences, DPR approvals
- Industries & Manufacturing Law
- Employment & Labour Law
- Media, Sports & Entertainment
We operate and provide remarkable full business law service throughout Nigeria.
The law firm is ready to assist in all the above law services with a designated section of best experienced business and investment solicitors in Lagos, Nigeria.