Financial Technology Law Firm in Lagos, Nigeria-Fintech Lawyers
As the Nigerian modern technology savvy lawyers in Lagos, we provide excellent professional services in Nigeria, and represent companies, individuals, startups on legal services in financial technology(fintech), financial services & electronic law, innovation intellectual property rights, digital transaction, investment law services, mobile & internet banking law, e-commerce, payment platforms, legal advice and ancillary matters
Financial Technology(fintech) Services:
- Registration & Incorporation of Financial Technology Company in Nigeria.
- We assist in securing Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Operating License
- Legal Advice and Consultation on the Statutory Compliance Agencies in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission Approval
- Nigerian Office of Technology Acquisition and Transfer Permit (NOTAP)
- Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) Approval
- Startups and Online Platform Approvals with Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)
- Fintech Private Equity and Venture Capital Investor Approval
- Virtual Currency Exchange & Organisation Development & New Financial Solutions Statutory Approval
- Intellectual Property rights in respect innovation, creativity, trademark, digital inventions, patents and individual or corporate rights protection legal services
- All matters in respect of Financial Technology (fintech) regulatory requirements legal advice and consultation in Nigeria