Foreign Investment Lawyers in Lagos, Nigeria
Bam & Gad Solicitors is an outstanding and leader in direct foreign and international investment law services and practice in Nigeria. The firm over the years have an extensive exposures and experience in assisting variety of international companies and multi-national organisations seeking help in commercial law, simple and best ways to set up foreign-owned companies and businesses in Nigeria.
The leading foreign investment law firm in Nigeria provides foremost unique legal needs for multi-national businesses in all aspects of due-diligence and requirements for regulatory compliance for takeoff of foreign & international companies and investors in Nigeria
- Registration of Company for foreign client
- Foreign Investment Legal Services
- Business Permit Approval
- Expatriate Quota Approval
- Approvals with Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Act LFN 2004.
- Due diligence with Statutory Bodies
- NOTAP Approval
- International Business Transactions
- All approvals with Ministry of Interior & Trade in Nigeria
- Banking compliance and Legal guide on opening of bank account
- Tax Law
- Merger & Acquisition
- Intellectual Property
- Immigration Matters with Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS)
- a) Resident Permit
- b) CERPAC Approval
- Employment Law
- General Commercial Litigation & Mediation
- Import & Export Licences
- Assisting in the Maritime Sector to Register Ships with Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA).
- Acquisition Business Office, Lease for foreign companies and related Real Estate Matters
- Mining, Natural Resources, Oil & Gas Licenses including Required Approvals with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Top international business & commerce, trade and investment in Nigeria law firm & lawyer services
- Competent compliance and regulatory attorneys in Lagos, Nigeria with vast experience in foreign enterprise legal requirements for commencement of business in Nigeria.